JALENA respects visitors’ privacy at its website and treats all personal information that you provide as confidential. We use your information to process your orders as swiftly and smoothly as possible. Any other use of your information is subject to your approval. JALENA will not sell your information to any third party and will make it available only to parties that are actively involved in the processing of your order.
JALENA uses information provided to assure following customer services:
- When you place an order we need your name, e-mail address, home or company address and payment data to proceed the order and to keep you informed about its status of processing.
- To make shopping/surfing on the JALENA website as convenient as possible we store, with your permission, your personal data, information about your order and the use of our website. This allows us to personalize our website.
- We use your e-mail address to keep you updated about the development of our website and about special opportunities and deals. If you do not want to receive these updates anymore, you can use the “opt out”.
- If you place an order with JALENA we will, if requested, keep your information on a Secure Server.
- Information about the use of our website and a feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you want to write a review, you can choose whether you include your name or other personal data. We are interested in the opinion of all our visitors, but retain the right not to publish any contributions that do not comply with the conditions of our site.
- When you react to a deal or inquiry we will ask you to provide your name, address and e-mail address. This information will be used to execute the action, to announce a winner and to measure the response to our marketing efforts.
JALENA does not sell your information
JALENA will not sell your information to any third party and shall only make it available to parties that are actively involved in the processing of your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the privacy of your information.